Anyone receiving Arbeitslosengeld II, Sozialgeld or Grundsicherung im Alter can apply to obtain an exemption from the licence fee. Evidence from the relevant authorities is required in such cases.

Ask for exemption at Landratsamt or Jobcenter depending who is responsible for you.


More Information in english          كتيب المعلومات للمواطنات والمواطنين مع أهم القواعد في لمحة سريعة باللغة العربية.