The town hall (Rathaus) is responsible for your flat.
If you have any problems for example with the heating, water supply or power supply you can directly ask the town hall for help. Ask at the 'Ordnungsamt' on the 1st floor.
If you have questions/problems concerning the flat and you're not sure who is responsible, don't hesitate to ask us!

Note: The water from the tap is drinkable!

Rules for using the flat (in German): Satzung über die Benutzung von Obdachlosen- und Flüchtlingsunterkünften